Tyler, The Creator's Visuals for "PERFECT" Featuring Kali Uchis & Austin Feinstein Are Perfect



















Isn't music so much more lovely when you can't stick it to a specific genre? Aren't visuals so much more captivating when you can't explain the meaning or decipher a hidden one? You're damn right it is. With Tyler, the Creator's new visuals for "PERFECT" featuring Kali Uchis and Austin Feinstein, I'm just simply lost in whatever world T is taking me to with no explanation necessary.

I think the visuals for "PERFECT" (and altered version of the OG song) are just as the song says, perfect. The split screen of Tyler and Kali is already appealing, but to add in the visually relaxing color contrast of pink and blue to make the daisy's, Kali, T and the butterflies that are all over him subtly distinguished like that is something I fuc*ing appreciate on all artistic levels. It makes this video a great one to get lost in, which is exactly what I did. I became lost over how beautiful Tyler, the Creator, Kali Uchis and Austin Feinstein looked. They visually became the music. Austin's tranquil guitar riff matches his strange energy. Tyler just looked like the unstoppable creative force that he is. Kali and her vocals radiate pink flower queen type energy. I loved it. I felt inspired. I felt at ease. I felt the beauty of life. I don't know where else something like that could come from except from the mind of Tyler. Those daisy's singing along with Uchis was just awesome, weird, something I'm thankful I got to see. I'm thankful for the music, for the artists, for T's artistic direction with this video. I'm thankful for it all. And as a fan, I couldn't ask for anything more. So hurry up and watch these gorgeous visuals. They're something that you need to see.

Check out the visuals below.

Photo Creds: consequenceofsound.net/pitchfork.com/rapradar.com/stereogum.com/crackmagazine.net

      

Comments