SuperDuperBrick's "rainbow road." is a Kaleidoscope Patterned Trip

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000148359077-fi1wrc-t500x500.jpg



Thank Yeezus for my life guru SuperDuperBrick. If it wasn't for this dude so many things about life wouldn't be awesome like they are now, and I wouldn't have his latest beat rainbow road bringing so much color to my world.

This beat is that loop on a straight track. I'm thankful for Brick's beats because I don't know what they are half the time. It's just dope sounds that make me happy, that make me want to dance and rainbow road exacerbates those feelings.

Brick's beat completely captures the zeitgeist of my youth, the exhilaration of playing games and feeling like the fun would last forever as I played Mario Kart with all my friends. His drums are overloaded with a chipper knock, they're fun and aren't afraid to let loose. Each time they hit, I felt like I was being cheered on and I loved every second of it. His weird, almost indescribable noises that at times sound like electronic keys, then alarms, morph into the sound of these high-pitched, extraterrestrial-like frequencies that are awesome in rainbow road. Brick manipulated them in a way that had me actually picturing myself going through a kaleidoscope-patterned time warp that's destination is a world where everyone takes the form of the 3d animation style of Transformers: Beast Wars. And in this world, I just chill with the entire SuperDuper group of friends doing the Don't Wanna Fall In Love Dance Tutorial. It was the most amazing place I've ever gone to in my imagination where music was steering the ship the entire time. And I love the way SuperDuperBrick winds down the song with just the chords of that small blip of a guitar riff. It truly settles the mind, letting your entire body know this is the end of the ride. And what a perfect ride it was.

Travel through rainbow road below.

Lead Photo Creds: soundcloud.com/twitter.com


          

Comments