Stream Kanye West's New Good Fridays Release "30 HOURS"

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000146883489-l3iatu-t500x500.jpg



Happy Good Friday everybody. Kanye West is going to make me cry with all the heat he's dropping today. While The Life Of Pablo gets mastered (and is still scheduled to drop later today), Ye decided to bless us with his new track 30 HOURS. This track is too nice. Kanye's flow is indescribable. He got that The College Dropout type flow. It's about as natural as water. As smooth as silk. With the attitude of a GOAT. He's got that attitude he has on The Life Of Pablo. His verse here is funny and runs the gamut. It sports bars with clever wordplay and references, moments of reminiscing about his strictly producer days, shout-outs to Chicago, Kanye loving Kanye lines, a nasty beat that draws its success through its complex simplicity, samples -- just everything we've all grown to love about Kanye West. This is my tenth time listening to it as I write this. And I just want you all to enjoy it as much as I do. So stream 30 HOURS below. And thank you, Kanye West. I think I speak for everyone when I say you've made this entire day euphoric and unforgettable.

Lead Photo Creds: soundcloud.com/hotnewhiphop.com

Comments