Stream Choo Jackson's "Anime"






Fam, we've all been blessed. We finally have Choo Jackson's new project "Anime"! This tape shatters with ear-rattling drums, a lethal feature from Mickey Christmas, colorful samples from various animes, and so much more. Choo is on a quick track to universally become one of the dopest artists out. In fact, I consider him as one of my favorite artists. After listening to "Anime" you'll know why.

As I sit here listening to "Anime", I realized that I needed to make sure y'all have a place to find this special project. So show my dude Choo Jackson some support and bump his boomin' tape below. And be sure to check back with 'Back To The Elements' for a more in-depth look at Jackson's cool-ass tape "Anime". Enjoy.

And from me to Choo, Thanks for this, brodie. It slaps.

Stream "Anime" below.

Lead Photo Cred: twitter.com
 

Comments