Rihanna is a Masterpiece in the Director X Visuals for "Work" ft. Drake





I'm convinced Rihanna isn't real. Because her folklore is reaching Prince-like levels for me. She still has a ways to go before possibly reaching this level of musically umami, but all I hear are stories, and at times I see others with them that I don't know if they're true or not, but I accept it as fact because they're just that indescribable. Like Prince, Rihanna is loved by both men and women. And in this new double video for Work ft. Drake I completely understand why.

Rihanna buckles my knees and makes my stomach drop throughout this Director X-directed video. She is the most powerfully enticing women I've ever seen. She transcends the word beautiful in these visuals. My focus never shifted from this gorgeous black queen the entire time, making it pretty hard to write about the video seeing how I feel I never watched it, I only watched her. She draws the attention in the room, she is the energy that makes the party live. And it's a wonderful thing to see. I have never been envious of Drake, but to have Rihanna grind on you, to be around this goddess of a woman is the straw that breaks the camel's back. That's a lucky guy, because Rih Rih to me is a force all on her own. She is the party. She's sexy, she's lust and love. She's power and talent, the definition of slay manifested into a woman. Rihanna is that woman that can make any man or woman juggle their words trying to get out a hello from her presence alone, and Work's visuals show those qualities every second.  It was a pleasure to witness. Rihanna is a masterpiece to me. The song is great, the visuals and her album ANTI are great. So make sure you're prepared to peep this video. Because I wish someone would have told me I'd fall in love after I watched it. And that pink fur that got Rihanna dressin' like Cam is almost as iconic as Cam'ron himself. I won't soon forget that dope fashion reference.

Fall in love with the visuals (and Rihanna) for Work below.

Lead Photo Creds: www.ew.com/thejoyofgossip.com



      

Comments