Music News: Nobodies Announce New "From Nobodies Two You" Tour + EP





With barely any new interesting music dropping today, I'll hit y'all with something rare from me. I've got some strictly dope new music news that I have to share. In support of Nobodies and for any of my fellow Nobodies fans, the duo has announced a new tour + EP they have lined up. Both of which are entitled From Nobodies Two You. So far the four city tour is hitting Tampa (2/19), Miami (2/20), Orlando (2/21) and Washington DC (3/4). There isn't any further developments on any other cities, dates or the release of the EP as of this writing, but if there are any following announcements I'll be the first to let y'all know.

And if Jah and MTFR decide to come through New York/New Jersey I've gotta hit that show. It would be a fantastic experience, no doubt, giving me the perfect opportunity to get some fantastic photos and present y'all with an exquisite write up about the performance from two dope creators. So if you're reading this, Nobodies, I hope y'all make it out my way. But wherever the beats take you, I know y'all will kill it.

Grab your tickets for the From Nobodies Two You tour here.

Lead Photo Cred: twitter.com      

Comments