Allan Kingdom Heats Up Winter With His Cold Visuals For "Northern Lights"





Um, I think it's pretty damn ironic that Allan Kingdom just heated up my winter by dropping some of the coldest visuals I've seen so far this year for my favorite song, "Northern Lights", off his tape by the same name.

The visuals (presented by So Cold Records and directed by Kron) are gorgeous to look at. There are flashing lights and dope backdrops that highlight the environment Allan Kingdom exists in, and of course there's Allan himself. His movement is avant-garde: the way he dances and tweaks in the back of a car, the way the video makes us, the viewers, feel as if we were Kingdom himself. It's very unusual, very fast paced, and it's cool as hell. The visuals underscore Allan's non-stop grind. He is always on the move, always working and on a mission. This video rolls with the song's nature in such a dope ass way that parallels the same attitude I've adopted through the music. And I've never felt more creative. Or motivated. Above all, I appreciated the no-boundaries artist who is Allan Kingdom. Dude is a creative force to me in the purest sense that you have no choice but to appreciate him. The "Northern Lights" visuals show for it, and I couldn't love or be more thankful. Everyone, do yourselves a favor and check out these visuals and the full "Northern Lights" tape below. You'll be better off once you do.

Lead Photo Cred: twitter.com/papermag.com

      



 

Comments