A$AP Twelvyy x A$AP Nast x A$AP Rocky Chase Global Domination On "LORDS NEVER WORRY"

lordsneverworry-wavywednesday

Happy Belated Wavy Wednesday to everybody. With the first wave of new music under A$AP Mob's belt I've gotta say, these dudes as a collective aren't playing around. Each A$AP has always been dope, but with A$AP Twelvyy's new joint LORDS NEVER WORRY ft. A$AP Nast and A$AP Rocky, they're taking this A$AP wave to a world domination type lane.

Straight up, I love LORDS NEVER WORRY. The track opens with some very dominating lightly sinister keys that sound as if they're from an antique piano. It sends me into the silent era, then right when the drums come breaking in it made me look at LORDS NEVER WORRY like A$AP Twelvyy, Nast, and Rocky are busting in the doors of this silent era! They're bringing the color, they're bringing the flavor and bringing the style to this silent era that the music initially transported me to. It was awesome. Twelvyy's line of "we the new black panthers" put their mission in plain sight. They're here to lead everyone into a greater world musically and they're about to dominate every step of the way. Nast takes the song in a different direction. He spits from the bottom, exposes their reality and ends at the top (where they're at). Nast shows A$AP Mob's greatness by simply reiterating their actions and I don't think it could be more potent. Not only have both Nast and Twelvyy been flowin' up to this point, but they're pushing the envelope on the inspirational tip for me. And then it gets to A$AP Rocky's verse.

Geez is all this verse left me with. This is why Rocky is in my top three right now. His verse on this LORDS NEVER WORRY joint isn't just rapping global domination, it is global domination. A$AP's flow is threatening and those synths behind him are imposing. His bars in this verse gave me that 'stank approval face' with how nice they were. That line "this is Huey Newton with the Uzi shootin", and especially Rocky's line "this is Kendrick off the visit/Jimi's watchtower" obliterated this track for me. That Jimi Hendrix reference was the most jiggy thing A$AP has ever said in my opinion. Like who says that? That's one musical connection I don't see a lot of artists making, so I appreciate this to no end. That's one comparison I feel only A$AP Rocky can make as well (being the only other psychedelic lord besides the king Jimi Hendrix I can think of). But above all, aside from having nasty lines and sounding killer, it put A$AP Mob's agenda into perspective. They won't stop until they have the largest spot in pop culture from fashion, to music, to art - to everything. And after hearing LORDS NEVER WORRY I believe and fear for those that stand in the way.

Listen to LORDS NEVER WORRY below.

Lead Photo Cred: hitsonhits.com
              

Comments