The Visuals for J. Cole's "Love Yourz" Hits Home



I'm a die hard J. Cole fan. To the point that I don't tolerate any Cole slander. So his latest video for "Love Yourz" truly has me completely living in my feelings and in his world.

The video is dope and different. It's all footage from the Forest Hills Drive tour. You see all of Dreamville having fun, from Cozz playing football to J. Cole playing golf. The visuals highlight the simple things in life. They show the love everyone on Dreamville has for one another. It goes along with the theme of the song so beautifully that it puts this song even closer to my heart. Not only do I enjoy seeing all the great things that have come J. Cole's way, but the visuals make me look inside of myself. "Love Yourz" always made me appreciate my family more, along with the roof I have over my head. But there's something about seeing a bunch of my favorite artists interacting that warms my heart. It makes me appreciate my friends. As I rap "Love Yourz" word for word, as I watch J. Cole getting a line-up, Bas working in the gym, or Omen just chillin', I begin to appreciate all these guys more and more. I fall deeper in love with the fact that I get to witness all of Dreamville in their prime, making this caliber of music. I get to watch them shape the culture that impacts my life and the lives of others. It's amazing to me. All I can really say is that the visuals for "Love Yourz" are smart. Seeing the kind of year J. Cole has had hit home for me, and will for all the other real fans out there too. I think I speak for many when I say, thank you, J. Cole. Cheers to the future success of Dreamville.

Check out the "Love Yourz" visuals below.

Lead Photo Cred: theearlyregestration.com

Video Cred: youtube.com

Comments