TEK.LUN's Latest Instrumental "play("SHUT UP!")" is a Fun Ride During a Wild Night



It really is a special time for instrumentals. Each one I listen to gets better and better. The sounds become more vibrant and speak to me louder and in different languages, and I feel lucky just to have the opportunity to relay the message. And I'm glad I get to do that with "TEK.LUN's wonderful latest instrumental "play ("SHUT UP!")".

If I had to put this beat in words, I'd say that it's a mesh of an unforgettable time at a jazz night club that's having a hip-hop themed night. TEK.LUN's smooth jazzy orchestral keys, symbol crashes, walloppy kicks and energy-demanding 808s took me right into a night club setting. The beat's high energy and never slow down tone created the feeling of me having the best night of my life after listening to it. I truly felt satisfyingly drained after listening to it, and I couldn't ask for anything better. When I closed my eyes and listened to each individual element that make up this beat it took me to the energy and vibe that I'm sure the Harlem Renaissance had. I thought of the artistic explosion, the outstanding poets and the social and cultural change that was brought on by it all. I felt ultimately free and unstoppable creatively, as I'm sure all the key players at the time did. And it's all thanks to this beat. TEK.LUN's "play ("SHUT UP!")" is a prime example as to why I love music so much, why I appreciate just being able to soak in the beauty of it all and why I share it with all of you guys. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Listen to "play("SHUT UP!")" below.

Lead Photo Cred: prvnce.com
             

Comments