Ravyn Lenae's "ICanNeverFindARideBack" Gets You Lost in Her World & Your Own

Embedded image permalink

Back To The Elements is flipping the script and catching an entirely new wave from here on out. I love all music too much to strictly show my appreciation for the hip-hop way of life alone. So to kick off this transition into the realm of embracing all genres and flavors of music I present you with a brand new track from Chicago artist Ravyn Lenae.

Her new song entitled "ICanNeverFindARideBack" (prod. by nversive) immediately became the new love of my life. The song transported me within seconds. As the song played on I was within a whole new world I created while within my own mind. Her vocals are so alluring and filled with fantasy in my opinion. My newly made up world was abundant with pink skies, palm trees and wide open roads. nversive's beats enforced bass supported with dreamy digital flute-like hums, smooth kicks and bubbly 808s underscoring all that my new fantasy world had to offer. I saw myself in a sleek mint green Lincoln Continental Mark VI driving down roads with my black queen riding next to me. It was magical. Music has taken me places before, but Ravyn Lenae's "ICanNeverFindARideBack" created something so real to me that it already feels like a precious memory. And I love her and her music for that.

Maybe it was Ravyn's hopeful, hopeless and patient love story that she puts into her song. Maybe it's strictly how her voice and the beat sound sonically to me. Or maybe it's all of the above working together that makes me love this song so much. All I know is that she has a new fan with this one and I can't wait to listen to every other song Ravyn Lenae creates.

Listen to "ICanNeverFindARideBack" here.

Lead Photo Cred: twitter.com     

Comments