off.white's Creative Instrumental "i sing myself 2 sleep" Fabricates Fantasy Worlds & Relaxes



Creative instrumentals can reveal a lot in such a short amount of time. The intriguing sounds can add fuel to an already existing fire that many possess for music, and that's just what happened to me after listening to off.white's latest instrumental "i sing myself 2 sleep".

The lush instrumental that dropped yesterday played strong with my senses and my imagination. "i sing myself 2 sleep" echos airy, lost but adventurous xylophone drum tones that put me in a dream-like state. I imagined a beach with golden sands, Flamingo-pink waves and a sunset to die for. It was phenomenal. And once off.white's Pan Flute joined in on the drums the track incorporated a welcoming world music feel to it. The way the Pan Flute sang was relaxing. I enjoyed the way the arrangement continually went up in pitch as the notes switched. They were majestic, nothing short of fantasy. I was instantly brought back to "The Legend of Zelda" or "Dark Cloud", filling me with wonder and angst for an adventure. I'm definitely addicted to this song and a new fan of off.white. I'm yearning to revisit his old tracks while I keep an ear out for the new.

Listen to "i sing myself 2 sleep" below.

Gif Cred: rebloggy.com

Photo Cred: pinterest.com


            

Comments