Noname Gypsy Harnesses The Force of Love on "All I Need" ft. SPZRKT



YES! I'm a big Noname Gypsy fan and she has a new track, so I couldn't be happier. The new song entitled "All I Need" features SPZRKT with some production done by SABA, THEMpeople, Phoelix_MD and it couldn't be more wavy.

"All I Need" opens with very soulful vibrating drums and some weird jazzy space keys, infusing exploration-fueled rings that told a story in itself. Every key and ring that rang through the air revealed a different type of energy about love in my opinion. I felt the entire energy of the song right away with the instrumental alone - tranquil and beautiful. Noname Gypsy and SPZRKT amped it up and took me on a trip. Noname's verses are dope (as usual). She spits and sings in a self-reflective way, at stages analyzing her personality in comparison to the expectation of others. It's dope. She comes to the conclusion that she is okay as she is. It's a cool message, but the sweetest thing was how she rapped and sang it. The freeing confident inflection in her voice made it clear that she loves herself. It was poetic. The Chicago artist's verses are ones I would share with my daughter (if I had one) to encourage her to love herself, to let her know that her black is beautiful and that everything she is is enough.

SPZRKT's hook takes all Noname Gypsy did and sends it to the 5th dimension. He sang so beautifully on "All I Need" that it isolated my mind and heart. I had to close my eyes to completely feel the music during his hook. Spazzy Rocket's vocals made me see an Indigo colored open space as my head floated around until I came face to face with my queen's floating head. His hook (really the entire song) sent me on a journey of love. And a song has to be damn special to harness and spread such a strong force like love. "All I Need" does that beautifully, so I gotta thank everyone who was involved. They all made magic together.

Get lost in "All I Need" below.

Lead Photo Cred: fakeshoredrive.com
            

Comments