LORDFUBU's "UZUMAKI [LORDFUBU]" is Top-Tier Anime in Music Form

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000143261920-ki2h8s-t500x500.jpg

I don't know if LORDFUBU's "UZUMAKI [LORDFUBU]" instrumental is new, and really, I don't care if it is or not. Dope music is dope music and I had to share my thoughts about this track.

The thirty-six second instrumental is short, but creates a whole lot in that amount of time. LORD's keys were elegant, sounding as if they were lifted straight from a live grand piano performance. The keys were a dapper lounge/waiting room style with a jazz flare that I loved. It made me think of the anime's "Cowboy Bebop" and "Black Lagoon". Right when I heard the piano (immediately accompanied by some very fueled drums, kicks and marksman-like 808s), I began to conjure up an AMV combining "Cowboy Bebop" and "Black Lagoon" in my head. The music itself had that attitude of Spike or Revy in my opinion, making "UZUMAKI [LORDFUBU]" easier to picture as the score to my AMV. But as I gave this instrumental another few listens, it took my imagination one step further from reality. I began to picture myself in said anime. This song inspired me to want to create my own Manga simply for the joy of doing it as well, possessing a very creative beat that LORDFUBU made easy to explore. I got lost in every corner of the track. Each key for me was a new adventure, every strike of his drums expanded my newly created world, and every 808 strike was an action sequence. It's simply an anime that's purely music. And that's dope as hell.

I can't wait to get lost in LORDFUBU's other tracks.

Listen to "UZUMAKI [LORDFUBU]" below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com

                     

Comments