Joyce Wrice Gets You Wrapped Up in Human Energy & Emotions with Her Song "DeVante Swing (Acapella)"




I'm telling you, Joyce Wrice is the future. Not only is she insanely cute, but her voice has a lovely enticing power. And she loves dogs. If that isn't the making of a great, then I don't know what is.

I have to first thank Joyce Wrice for her music. When I listen to her sing, I get completely lost in whatever world her music is designed to take me to. I find complete comfort in her vocals, so much so that there's nothing else I'd rather listen to when I hear her sing. For this I am thankful, for her acapella track "DeVante Swing" has me completely lost in love with her voice once again.

This track is on the refreshing tip, focusing on human energy in its entirety. It's a dope acapella serenade that I thought is just as much directed towards Joyce's feelings, equally as much as it is to the person making her feel these strong feelings of lust and simple longing for the presence of someone. It's beautiful. As I listened as Wrice's vocals grew more angelic with her acute and blatant changes in pitch, they made me think this entire track revealed Joyce's inner thoughts. My experience with this song never felt like she was actually telling someone these things. Instead, I pictured her by herself, which I think made "DeVante Swing (Acapella)" more personal.

As I kept replaying it, (because I love it so much), I began to see something different each time. Currently I'm picturing Joyce Wrice performing at an extremely intimate venue. As Wrice sings to a completely hushed crowd that's totally in sync with what she's feeling, purely due to her words, everyone is gaining a stronger connection and understanding about human interaction in general. It's wonderful. I always love when music makes me feel something different each time I listen to it. Joyce Wrice's "DeVante Swing (Acapella)" makes me feel pure ecstasy from the energy of love, or crushing hurt from a heartbreak - it all depends on my mood. The experience is never the same when you listen, and that's a running theme with everything I've heard from Joyce Wrice so far. She's without a doubt one my my favorite talents out. So, um, y'all better get on the Joyce Wrice wave. You won't regret it.

Listen to "DeVante Swing (Acapella)" below.

Lead Photo Cred: soundcloud.com
               

Comments