Denzel Curry x Lofty305 Redefine Snapped & Banger with the New Song/Video "Flying Nimbus"





My dude Denzel Curry is a different kinda beast. He is like Vegeta with the tail. And with his newest video/song "Flying Nimbus" (feat. Lofty305) I fear for those who aren't ready for when Denzel Curry has this rap game, no, this generation by the throat.

"Flying Nimbus" is wild. It's been out for a day or two and truth be told, I needed the days to process it all. Curry is the sharpest he's ever been lyrically, in my opinion. His flow is faster, he's more psychopathic - just on another level altogether. Lofty305 matches that uncontrollable nature, too. He's flexin' on everybody with Denzel, but I thought that Lofty was on a tip to prove he's got clout, while Denzel Curry is flexin from the ultimate ruler tip. And although their flex is different, they're both still proving their dominance over everyone. They both completely snap away from control, from sanity. It was dope. I felt like a damn Super Saiyan myself listening to "Flying Nimbus". The song put me in an immortal state of mind which has never happened to me before, so I need to thank Denzel Curry and Lofty305 for that.

The video that goes along with the song is savage, too. The entire video shows the experience of a Denzel Curry concert through a psychedelic lens. There's people climbing on stage, jumping and getting lit to the music. It's all positive energy from a place I'm damn sure I wanna be. And right when it ends, dates for Curry's upcoming "2055: THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE" tour with Allan Kingdom, JK The Reaper & SDotBraddy are announced. It sounds like an unforgettable show. I hope I'm still able to cop a ticket. I'm a huge fan of all the artists, but after seeing the "Flying Nimbus" video, I'd be especially pissed if I can't. But if not, at least I'll always have this video.

Watch the video for "Flying Nimbus" below.

Lead Photo Cred: xxlmag.com/2dopeboyz.com

        

Comments