MTFR Goes Off on His New Jxk-Produced Interlude "Hand Cannons"



I always knew Nobodies' MTFR could snap on a track, but his solo songs really give him free rein to make sure every shot he takes is a head shot. MTFR dropped off a real punchy song entitled "Hand Cannons (Interlude)" (prod. by Jxk) yesterday and the song goes.

The under two-minute interlude has this intimidating headphone-rattling bass backed by these Gothic themed keys; it's adrenaline fueled and it built my anticipation for the beat drop up. I instantly expected this track to be a no mercy banger based off the beat alone, and in a lot of ways I was right. When the 808 drop hits this whole new overall dark sound takes over the song. There's still those banger elements but something about Matt's verse starting simultaneously with the 808 drop displays his aggressive, braggadocios nature and future success in an untamable way. He spits about all the things he's going to do and how great he's going to be. And because of his boastful flow, I believe him. I know it's an interlude and some people don't look at interludes as full songs, but really this is a dope song. I'm very excited to hear the larger body of work that I'm sure "Hand Cannons (Interlude)" is a part of. I'll be sure to watch out for it and I advise y'all to do the same. MTFR (and Nobodies) as a duo is gonna blow. And you're gonna want to be on the train when they do.

Listen to "Hand Cannons (Interlude)" below.

Lead Photo Cred: twitter.com
        

Comments