The Visuals For Nobodies + Supa Bwe's Track "Trident" Matches Their Intensity



On top of re-releasing their dangerous song "Trident" (feat. Supa Bwe) yesterday, Nobodies dropped off the visuals for the track as well. The Bryan Allen Lamb video surprisingly added a whole new dimension to the song for me that I personally didn't hear on just the audio.

Right from the jump, as the beat builds, the visuals spazz and have quick cuts of this party that Nobodies and Hurt Everybody have jumpin'. It immediately added a new feeling of chaos on top of the hostility that the song alone provides. As the visuals progress the quick scene flashes of the party are followed by quick glimpses of the city they're in, giving off this odd feeling of love between Nobodies, Hurt Everybody and the people from their respected homes of South Florida and Chicago, despite the hook claiming f*ck everybody. That specific style in which the video is shot allows "Trident" to gain many different layers. It's a song that knocks and is vigorous, but as I watch the visuals I see that the aggression stems from passion and frustration just as much as from hate. That being said, this is still a banger and the visuals, though cohesive, are still wildly intense to match the beat along with MTFR and Supa Bwe's verses. I honestly couldn't have asked for a more balanced and entertaining video. I can't even imagine what's coming next. All I know is, I can't wait.

Check out the video below.

Lead Photo Cred: vimeo.com

              

Comments