Wale Gets Out of His Norm with His New Track "Not On Drugs" Feat. Tove Lo



All of Wale's songs he dropped yesterday truly impressed me. I've always liked Wale. And his latest track entitled  "Not On Drugs" was a pleasant surprise that made me like him more. The track features Tove Lo who contributes some nice vocals that gives this song a cool Synth Pop sound and feel to a certain extent. It's a dope genre blend that goes outside of Wale's norm that I loved. Wale's verse falls into that same category. He plays up on the fun dance feel of it and keeps his subject matter light and vibrant. "Not On Drugs" would make for a cool dance track or something along those lines. I think this one will be around for a minute.

Check out the song below.

Lead Photo Cred: sneakerbardetroit.com

Comments