Denzel Curry & Ronny J Fused Together to Form CUNT $WAB MAFIA & Dropped Pure Heat

 

At this point, I'm positive Denzel Curry (just the whole C9 clique in general) don't understand what it means to disappoint. Last night Denzel Curry and Ronny J fused together to become CUNT $WAB MAFIA and they dropped some heat!

One of the three tracks (all produced by Ronny J) that was the main focus of the night was "LEROY". "LEROY" is such a bitter sweet song. The beat creates this perfect balance of sounding eerie while maintaining the heavy bass to keep it a banger. It sonically collides well with Curry's verse which to me had this reserved ferocity to it. He sounded like he was ready to fully snap but was holding in the ultimate version of himself. That was the true sweetness of the track. The bitter side of "LEROY" is its length. The duration is just shy of two minutes and that hurts cause the song's so good. I was left wanting more but was extremely satisfied with what I got. Which in hindsight is good and what Denzel's always done from the "Ultimate [Teaser]" to "6 Billion Dolla Ni**a".

The second track that helped C$M rule the night yesterday was "DEATH LEAGUE". I thought Curry really started to go off here. His flow is faster, more aggressive, and he's embracing his dark side on this track - releasing his inner killa, if you will. And his line, "Call me Steve/I'm a hit man like agent 47/ I ain't talkin' bout no Capital Steez" is one of the dopest lines I've heard from Curry. It summed up the attitude he had on "DL" and it was a dope ode to Steelo that I (and I'm sure most of you) loved.


The last track C$M left us with was "VORTEX" (feat. Mike Dece). This track was my favorite one they dropped. The suspenseful build up in the beat before the producer intro kept me on my toes until the beat drop. Once the beat switch comes Denzel Curry wastes no to time to snap, rapping from this 'run up in ya house' mindset exposing the truth that yes, Curry is dangerous on the mic (and elsewhere). Mike Dece applies that same mindset to his verse and equally goes as hard as Denzel. It makes a good head banger track that would be crazy live...I definitely want to see that happen.

"LEROY", "DEATH LEAGUE" and "VORTEX" are three dope tracks that I think show how lethal CUNT $WAB MAFIA already is. Denzel Curry and Ronny J are a good duo and I know I'm not alone when I say I can't wait for a complete project from them.

Check out the songs below.

Photo Creds: https://twitter.com/FXRBES
                  

Comments