Travi$ Scott's Teaser Video for "Antidote" is Beyond Marvelous, Beyond Trippy & We Want It Now!

 


We're literally hours before "Rodeo" and I can't wait! Travi$ Scott's debut album is so close we feel like we can grab it. We can almost hear it and it's painful that we can't yet. The highly anticipated album will be out tonight. A teaser for the "Antidote" video surfaced today and I don't know if it's suppose to torment us or hold us over.

If you're like me and you haven't heard the leak, then you're dying to hear something new from T. His teaser is salivatingly good in the greatest yet cruelest way possible. The forty-two second teaser almost has no explanation. To say it's trippy is an understatement. To analyze it and compare the compressed amount of visuals to one of his old videos would be asinine. The closest thing to describe this teaser in my mind would be otherworldly. The visuals make me think of what a night out for The Joker would look like. I don't know what it is but it's just creatively creepy and is a prime reason as to why Travi$ is a leader of the new school because mind you, this is just the teaser for the "Antidote" video. "Rodeo" isn't even out yet. I don't think we're all completely ready for this Travi$ Scott takeover but it's happening whether we're ready or not.

Check out the teaser below and be sure to stay tuned for the full video and cop "Rodeo" tonight.

Photo Creds: allhiphop.com/audiocastle.me





(Video Cred: YouTube.com) 





    

Comments